Cleansing is a real art in the balance between taking care of your health and the aromatic pleasure of the soul.
The properties of a product, with which you wash your hands or body, are essential for an optimal aesthetic result, but also to provide the skin with nutrients and stimuli.
As a true mixologist today I decided to propose real wellbeing cocktails!
The Power of the Skin
The basic premise of this article is to not underestimate the antibacterial power that naturally exists in the skin.
Our body, for its entirety, is inhabited by the microbiota which is composed of bacteria. Fungi and viruses that live in our body, mainly in the intestine, but also on the skin. Its ability is to “eat” external attackers.
It’s a wealth of bacteria that are useful for defending us and that we have on the skin, however this defense fails if – for example – gloves are used. Because whoever wears them “kills” their own microbiota by failing to its natural defenses, but also carries all the viruses that deposit on the gloves on everything they touch.
This is why washing your hands is important, but it must be done with non-aggressive products. Even the disinfect gel that is used so much it would be good not to abuse it for the same reason indicated above. Soap is the best weapon for hygiene, we should just all use this more and less the other two additives that we are now subject to.
Smoothies for the Body
All Planeta Organica shower gel are 98% obtained from components of natural origin and all contain balisco seeds. The same give these “smoothies” a soothing and decongestant action for the skin, also promoting microcirculation.
There are three “flavors” to choose from:
– ᴄᴜᴄᴜᴍʙᴇʀ relaxing shower gel with astringent, refreshing and soothing properties;
– ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ ғʀᴜɪᴛ revitalizing shower gel with anti-inflammatory properties and rich in antioxidants;
– ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴀ̀ toning shower gel with antimicrobial properties and rich in vitamin E.
Cocktails for the Hands
The Baylis & Harding collection, a British family-run company since 1970, takes inspiration for this line of hand washbasins from some classic and elegant drinks.
They accompany with their refined aesthetics and refined perfumes in a unique and special washing experience.
There are three “cocktails” to choose from:
– ɢɪɴɢᴇʀ & ʟɪᴍᴇ summer fragrance inspired by the more classic Jameson Irish Whiskey served with plenty of ice, ginger ale and a wedge of lime;
– ɢɪɴ & ᴛᴏɴɪᴄ timeless classic served in the highball glass filled with ice, it is prepared by pouring the desired amount of gin to which tonic water is added;
– ᴘɪɴᴋ ɢɪɴ ғɪᴢᴢ eclectic and original it’s prepared with pink gin or London dry gin and is served with ice and lemon, without forgetting the sugar on the edge of the glass.