There is an important correlation between beauty routine and happiness. This is revealed by some scientific research. According to the same, the green formulas and the attention to buy harmless products for the environment and animals, are a great emotional lever that extinguishes the sense of guilt and helps not to produce the stress hormone. The feelings of well-being perceived when we take care of ourselves isn’t only an impression, but an absolute truth.
A good cosmetic is a synthesis of the one that combines an effective “skin feel” sensory pathway in perfect balance between smell and touch.
Find out more about Beauty here.
Milk & Silk
From Cleopatra and Poppea, since ancient times, milk was chosen for its multiple cosmetic properties. In addition to being rich in vitamins and minerals , which help remove dead cells, prevents wrinkles and brightens the complexion . Ideal for sensitive skin and to combat dryness, body milk right now I’m the must have at home.
However, its lightening and purifying action isn’t limited to the skin, in fact milk is also perfect for hair. If extinguished and arid, they will regain light and silkiness.
The white gold of cosmetics which, now more than ever, becomes the essential ally of our long days of imprisonment. For a Queen’s Day Spa.
5. Milkhouse Candle Co. Farmhouse Saddle Shop (11 €)
6. L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Pure Resource (7,90 €)
7. EOS Visibly Soft Pure Softness (6,50 €)
8. L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Instant Clear (7,90 €)
The Milk Ritual
The first step for a Day Spa that can give us serenity and beauty is to create the atmosphere and there is nothing better than to do it with a scented candle , perhaps just of the brand Milkhouse Candle Co.
Now that the atmosphere is ready we need to decide which facial treatment to treat yourself. I decided to propose two alternatives, to be chosen according to needs.
Hydrating Milky Collection di Pixi
Unlike the name suggests, it does not contain pure milk, as much as the pro-biotics of the same. These are accompanied by ingredients such as shea butter, jojoba milk and various extracts such as oats or coconut, which together combine to formulate both natural and effective formulas.
The steps that formulate this ritual are six:
1. Make-up Remover : comforts and nourishes the skin by cleaning it from make-up as well as from fine powders ;
2. Cleanser : deeply cleanses the skin and soothes it to avoid redness ;
3. Peel : eliminates dead cells and gives brightness to the skin ;
4. Tonic : re-balances the skin’s pH and prepares it for the next step ;
5. Serum : moisturizes and protects the skin making it more elastic ;
6. Lotion : nourishes the skin, concluding the ritual, and makes the face radiant and rested .
Ziaja Goat’s Milk
This line chooses goat milk as the main ingredient. This is because it has the ability to act as a carrier, that is, it facilitates the opening of the pores. It prepares the epidermis to accept nutrients and allows them to penetrate faster and deeper into the skin.
The steps that formulate this ritual are three:
1. Duo-Phase Make-up Remover : cleans the skin from make-up (also waterproof) as well as from fine powders, preventing skin irritation ;
2. Eye Cream : smoothes wrinkles and gives elasticity to the skin ;
3. Face Mask : deeply nourishes and leaves the skin soft and silky to the touch .
I add as a step, albeit not tied to the face, the application of the hand cream (always from this line) to regenerate the skin put to the test by the continuous washing of the hands and use of disinfectant gels.
This ritual ends with the use of a good lip balm , such as that of EOS which leaves them soft and revitalized, and then goes on to hair . A wash with L’Oréal Professionnel Expert Series choosing the most suitable formula for your scalp: Instant Clear , nourishing against dandruff, or Pure Resource, cleanser for oily hair.
Pixi Milky Collection 💚⚪️
Ziaja Goat’s Milk Collection 💚⚪️
Milkhouse Candle Co. Farmhouse Candle 💚💚
L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Shampoo 💚💛
EOS Visibly Soft Pure Softness 💚⚪️