The World Health Organization has photographed an increasingly inactive world. With 1.4 billion people who aren’t doing physical activity and an increase in health risks. The lazy ones? Women and inhabitants of rich countries.
Find out more about Lifestyle here.
The causes of sloth in the modern world
New lifestyles and modern conveniences don’t help to move towards a healthy life let alone physical activity. The equation is simple: less physical activity = more diseases. In fact, just 20 minutes a day of movement are enough to keep away heart ailments, type 2 diabetes, dementia and also to strengthen the immune system.
The data of laziness
The women most focused on their physical appearance, are precisely those who sin more than laziness. For developed countries by 2025 there will be a 10% reduction in global physical inactivity. The United States and the United Kingdom have 40% and 36% of the underactive population. Unlike China which totals a decent 14%. Italy is no better with 41.4% of people who aren’t doing enough physical activity.
Bicycling, running, walking fast or swimming are only 150 minutes a week of physical activity to stop this dangerous descending parable.
Another factor contributing to sedentary lifestyle are the additives and preservatives contained in food. In particular, the phosphates present in many packaged foods. Would reduce the ability to move by depleting the muscles of energy.
The 10 steps to combat laziness
A simple set of guidelines for combating laziness and increasing health is made up of 10 points:
1. movement is essential to prevent many diseases;
2. try to be less sedentary, be predisposed to obesity;
3. children and young people must be able to move both at school and in their free time. Preferably in the open air;
4. exercise is also essential for the elderly;
5. moving means walking, playing, dancing or cycling;
6. if possible, go to work or school on foot;
7. if you can avoid using the elevator and go up the stairs;
8. try to walk at least 30 minutes a day at a brisk pace;
9. take advantage of every opportunity to be active: Housework, gardening, walking the dog, parking the car far, etc…;
10. practice a sport activity at least 2 times a week.